Contact Miller Heiman directly and Professor Warren Lerude at 775 784 4192 for credit.
Digital Recruiting Specialist Intern Job Description
Digital Media Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc Recruiting Specialist Intern
Miller Heiman, Inc. – Reno
Posted: January 10, 2013
ID/JOB BOARD NUMBER DIVISION/DEPARTMENT Sales Operations, Marketing
NUMBER OF OPENINGS 1 APPROXIMATE HOURS PER WEEK 20
HOURLY WAGE 15.00
Miller Heiman is a proven leader in sales performance, bringing game-changing insight to sales leaders worldwide for more than 35 years. With the experience gained from over 15,000 engagements, we help businesses implement sales-execution best practices to increase close rates, reduce sales cycles and lower the cost of complex sales. Our clients profit from our world-class selling system and repeatable methodologies, which leverage extensive research and a precise, customer-centric approach to promote sustained results. With offices around the world (United States, United Kingdom and Australia), Miller Heiman delivers consistent and timely results.
Miller Heiman is seeking a motivated, creative and tech-savvy Digital Media Recruiting Specialist Intern to help us launch a social media campaign for recruiting high caliber entrepreneurs. We are looking for someone interested in networking, social media, and mobile recruiting programs. The ideal candidate will have some experience with B2B (business to business) communication and be familiar with social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, and other forms of social interaction such as blogs, talent communities and meetup groups.
You will participate in research, development, strategy, hands-on implementation and management of these recruiting channels. This includes design assistance, content creation and maintenance, as well as monitoring User Generated Content (UGC), while adhering to company and ethical guidelines. You will be involved in driving initial planning efforts through to project completion, working within our Sales Operations department, which functions as an in-house recruiting agency; our Marketing Department, which functions as an in-house advertising agency; and our IT department where applicable.
• Social media –This includes campaign planning/execution, budgeting, maintenance, content development, UGC monitoring and analytics for our company website, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. under the guidance of our Sales Operations and Marketing departments
• Mobile marketing – Monitor trends for mobile devices (phones, tablets) and develop marketing programs to determine the best ways to make effective use of mobile communications in recruiting efforts.
• Website content development – Work with the Marketing, Partner Recruiter and IT teams to continuously improve website functionality, ease of navigation and aesthetics and ensure best possible Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Post content, video and graphics.
• Analytics – Track social media analytics; work with teams to analyze digital data and make strategic changes to successfully impact recruiting and marketing objectives.
• Other digital recruiting strategies – Email newsletters, trickle campaigns, candidate follow up and tracking, general assistance to Partner Recruiter, Sales Operations and Marketing teams.
• Plan, film and edit videos and voice-over-PowerPoint presentations to post on the website and YouTube, under the guidance of Sales Operations and Marketing teams.
If interested, please submit credentials to email@example.com. EOE.
Part-Time (up to 20 hours per week for the right candidate), Off Campus, Paid Internship
In joining our team you will have the opportunity to develop firsthand knowledge of recruiting independent consulting partners, interpersonal communication skills, a deeper understanding of sales and marketing, social media in a business-to-business environment and useful professional office skills.
The primary duties for the Digital Media Recruiting Specialist Intern include:
• Working with the Partner Recruiter/Director of Sales Operations and Vice President of Marketing to research, develop and implement social media recruiting campaign
• Recruiting administrative support
• Developing/writing content in various media
• Other duties as assigned
• Opportunity to build relationships and meet new people
• Chance to develop professional skills in corporate recruiting and marketing
• Opportunity to build your portfolio and strengthen your resume
• Gain an understanding of how social media works in a B2B environment
• Chance to gain new perspectives and make a positive social presence
Applicants must be experienced with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogging, etc., and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher is a plus but not required. Video and Audio Production Skills are a plus. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, timely, responsible and able to work well across multiple departments with the ability to independently manage projects. Internship is available immediately, or as soon as qualified applicant is available. Wage dependent on experience.
College of Business Administration/Marketing; College of Business Administration/International Business; College of Business Administration/Management; Reynolds School of Journalism/Strategic Communication; College of Liberal Arts/Speech Communication
Director of Sales Operations/Partner Recruiter
10509 Professional Circle, Suite 100
Reno, Nevada 89512